Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Setting up House Continued

I did return to the Diamond Trust Bank to pick my receipt after the long line has shortened. Then it was back to Amamu House to log the official application for the registration certificate. 

Meanwhile work on my sister Flora's wedding has already started. The wedding is slated for September. We have worked on a timeline/monthly planner for the wedding, have a picture of the wedding gown. We also already have a venue for the reception party and a sample of the invitation card. Way to go!


I also have Brenda (a good friend) and my other sister Stella's weddings to organise. So pretty busy already. 

I still have another trip to make to Amamu House.....up those 12 flights of steps.....to pick up the registration certificate.....

No comments:

Post a Comment