Friday, February 26, 2010

Networking

The last few days have been rather busy as I have had some contact with business owners who came across purple weddings after the distribution of the purple page. I have since met a decorator, a chocolate artist and an owner of a beach. All of them asking if I could help them market their businesses and recommend them to the brides I am working with. 

I have also had more contact from potential clients who have been impressed by the website and the blog. So the last few days have been spent in alot of networking efforts as you never where each contact will lead you. This has been emphasized over and over in business workshops - networking, networking and more networking is very important for a successful business.

1 comment:

  1. YOUR BLOG IS GOOD BUT TRY TO EXPAND THE CONTENTS AND THE SIZE OF THE TEXT IS SMALL.KEEP UP

    ReplyDelete